Thursday, April 23, 2009

that's a new one!

So my kids have been getting into more than the usual trouble lately. However, today one of the "issues" we had to deal with was just too hilarious to be mad. One of my kids came to tattle that another boy in our class had let a boy from a different class do his homework. The assignment wasn't hard at all, and the kid from my class was pretty bright, so it seemed a little odd. I called my kid over (we'll give him the pseudonym Timmy), and Timmy tells me that (uhh, we'll say Todd) Todd forced Timmy to let him do his homework. Timmy says he tried to keep his homework away from Todd, but Todd kept bugging him until finally little innocent Timmy relinquished his homework to be completed by Todd.
I asked Todd's teacher, and she said that it was probably an accurate story; Todd loves math and would have really enjoyed filling in the bar graph and completing the shape crossword I assigned. So apparently, kids are bullying my kids into taking their homework and DOING IT FOR THEM! Next thing you know, they'll be forcing lunch money on poor innocent wimps! What is this world coming to?!

1 comment: