Thursday, September 24, 2009

Bad Blogger... Don't Judge!

So I'm a bad blogger, I'll admit it. This blog hasn't changed any since I set it up... Whenever that was. But can I say that I do a lot of things online and technology-wise for school and I kind-of forget about the blog when I'm caught up in the midst of it all? I was just looking at my friends' blogs (Kayla's in particular) and thinking about how ridiculously cute they are and how they seem to be updated a lot. I don't even know how to do most of the stuff required to make a blog cute.

But my excuse is that I'm figuring out all this technology stuff for school without much help, then I'm too tired from it to play around with it at home. I make lessons for a classroom remote-control feedback system, set up accounts for each of my students for the math textbook online, set up online ordering for Scholastic book orders, create computer lessons and online scavenger hunts, maintain an interactive classroom website, set up an online spelling practice page for my entire team, find online videos to stream and show on my classroom projector, and I hope that shows that I'm not a total technology dunce. I can do stuff, I just get burnt out and don't do it for my poor, neglected little blog. And in the summer I'm too busy playing and sleeping to remember to do anything responsible! ;-)

So there are my excuses. Please accept them and don't judge me for my boring, old blog!

2 comments:

  1. I don't judge you for not making your blog cute; however, I do judge you for not updating enough. :)

    I read so many education textbooks for work and it's crazy how much stuff they expect teachers to do! Being a teacher seems like it's a lot harder now than it used to be. I always think when I'm reading, "Surely no one does this!" But I guess you do. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete