Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Break Update

I used to think I could never be a stay-at-home mom, but I might be changing my mind. I find that I just get so much more done when I'm not working! Yesterday while my roommate was at work, I...
  • vaccuumed the stairs
  • swept our entryway and the kitchen
  • swiffered the same areas
  • cleaned out the bottom of the pantry
  • beat out the rug downstairs
  • washed, dried, and put away 3 loads of laundry
  • ironed 8 items of clothing
  • hemmed a pair of pants (with the iron-in stuff, but only because I don't have a sewing machine)
  • filed my taxes
  • reorganized some of my filing system (which I need to finish today)
  • washed, dried, and put away a lot of dishes
  • cleaned all the kitchen counters
  • went to WalMart
  • took a nap outside basking in the glorious sunshine
  • read from my Bible
  • read from a good book
  • made a haircut appointment

No comments:

Post a Comment