Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday night excitement

Well, it's 8:30 on a Friday night, and I'm home alone on my couch. I don't remember the last time I spent a weekend night completely alone. I keep telling myself that I should take more time for myself (which I usually do on Thursdays: I watch my favorite TV shows, grade papers, do laundry, and clean the kitchen - all of my favorite things!), but then I end up agreeing to hang out with people, or I get bored from being alone and seek out something to do. So this sickness could be good for me. It could help me remember how to relax alone! That, in turn, should help me get better about being able to have quiet time alone with God.
There are more than a couple negatives about having mono, but hopefully there can be some positives too!

No comments:

Post a Comment